Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Where to go from here

This has been a challenge worth working with. However, like most things that are worthwhile there is a price to pay. I found time management the most challenging aspect of the training. Only because I was so much in favor of this opportunity already laid out before me to explore and learn did I invest a lot of my own time to complete - no complaints -I wanted to do it.
My favorite discoveries were: Flickr,RSS feeds,del.icio.us,wikis,podcasts and Youtube.
My life long learning goals have been reinforced.
My take away message is to use in some daily routine the new technologies until they are second nature to me
Yes, I would choose to participate in another discovery program
This growth requires choices all along the way to completion. Unless you are willing to take charge of the task and make those choices the task will be too great to enjoy.

No comments: